- Product Details
- Related Items
- 22” LongString® Technology; Patented. 22" Longstrings, the longest possible, extend from the head of the racquet, in free space through the handle to the butt of the racquet. Free space is important to note as it means there is nothing hindering the strings from movement. The longer the strings in free space are the more Power generated from them, is due to stringbed deflection. Stringbed deflection is the bend/give/movement of the strings. For example, imagine a bow and arrow. The longer the bow is, the longer the bow string is and the farther back you can pull the string to shoot the arrow. The racquet frame is the bow and the 8 longer main strings is the bow string. The ball is the arrow; instead of pulling the arrow back in the bow string the ball strikes the string bed. The longer main strings forces the stringbed to deflect (bend) more, launching the ball with greater force, power, and velocity.
- Zero Richter Tubes; Patented. The main strings are enclosed in 48”of vibration damping Zero Richter Tubes in free space, hidden inside the handle of the racquet. These tubes reduce vibration and create a more consistent hitting surface for more powerful confident hits.
- Bypass Stringing System; Patented. When a ball hits a traditional stringbed it strikes two adjacent strings, the impact on both strings allows less string movement. This results in a less than optimal hit and a greater likelihood of string breakage. With the Bypass Stringing System stringbed it will never strike two adjacent main strings at the same time, given the dimensions of a racquetball. This allows for a livelier ball response, more power, increased string movement and string durability.
- Launch Pad: Cross strings in the throat reduce stringbed deflection which reduces overall power. Removing these strings increases stringbed deflection, allowing the main strings more movement creating a more powerful hit.
- Monster String Holes: located on the inside of the frame gives the cross strings maximum length and allows them to move in free space until they anchor to the outer frame of the racquet. The cross strings do not touch the string hole walls. This increases string deflection and power.
- F.A.T. Zones; Patented. To make the curved high stressed areas of the racquet stronger E-Force engineers invented Fiber Alignment Technology (F.A.T. Zones) to straighten and align fibers, ultimately strengthening the racquet and adding more power.
- Tri-Carbon Frame: There are many different types of Carbon- which is the same as Graphite. Carbon is incredibly light but also very stiff. Among other things, the stiffness of the racquet can be manipulated depending on the type of carbon used, the positioning (layup) and the layering of it. E-Force uses 3 different types of carbon- chosen for optimum stiffness, durability and weight, and layers them in a methodical way to create high performance racquet frames.
- Total Carbon Head: E-Force stripped the entire head of the racquet of heavy paint and many non-structural materials and reinforced it with additional Graphite. This increased head stiffness and made the head significantly stronger and more durable.
- Wishbone Frame: This is a single carbon fin that splits into two in the throat of the racquet. It was developed by E-Force engineers to reinforce the throat of the racquet in order to reduce twisting and distortion. Eliminating twist and distortion allows more power to go into the ball.
- Power Trac Frame: Dual structural carbon fins added to the inner frame are designed to maximize power and control by increasing racquet stiffness. The fins also reduce twist and distortion which wastes energy that is redirected to the ball for greater power.
- NEW! Power Boosters: Patent Pending, Hi Octane Power Boosters stabilize the stringbed and increase power for on and off center hits. In addition, ball control and accuracy is increased. The booster create a solid hitting surface for the confidence of the player by turning the entire racquet into a hitting, power, kill zone.
- 165 Grams (unstrung)
- Graphite Construction
- Tri-Tear Head Shape
No Related Items Specified
Our Price: $119.95